GUI for AB control

bist

Hi, i'm using an AB plc.

I would like to know if there is a application which can make a user friendly GUI. So we can u a touch screen monitor do activate inputs.

This is for a home application. We are going to use the PLC5 for home use.

Thnx in advance

It all depends on your concept of "user friendly". Most of the HMI packages once setup are easy to use BUT in some cases can be difficult to setup.

You said GUI, does that mean you want the HMI to be on a computer with a touch screen?
OR
Are you going to use a Touchscreen HMI?
It depends, give more details about what you want to do.

Similar Topics

Hi, Correction: title should say GTDesigner3 (not softGOT) I've updated some GUI pages using GT designer3 and I'm at the point where I want to...
Replies
Views
Guys, I am trying to connect to an ATL610 autochangeover unit (but thats not important) it has an ethernet adaptor to talk TCP/ip. I will...
Replies
Views
HI folks, I am having a huge issue with the latest SoMachine Basic GUI. When editing ladder selecting a tool, any tool, the display is scrolling...
Replies
Views
I'm working on an application using FTView Studio SE, FT Trans. Mgr., and a SQL database with custom tables/stored procedures. I need to provide...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using a DELTA PLC and it is connected to the PC over ethernet (MODBUS TCP). I want to create a GUI application over windows ( not a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom