using iHistorian for reporting

Hi all,

Im using iFIX 3.5 SCADA,my requirement calls for reporting with some mathematical calculations mostly averaging over time like for every one minute, hour, day etc..

Can any one advice me if i could use iHistorian to collect the data and later extract the information collected and do some mathematics over that through excel or some other application?

If some one can provide examples of the same (or) link which has those examples it would be of great help

Thanks

iH & iFix

Hey! I wouldnt complicate things with historian since iFIX has strong scripting tool VBA. You can implement this calculation inside VB script, create a form that represent your report and display this calculated values on a that form ... That is the solution that we often use ...

Bye

Hai Saravanan,

Yes it is possible with Ihistorian for FIX. I am currently working on this area.

It will be more useful if u could add Sytech's XLreporter to make further reports.

Regars,

Prasanna.
Mobile : +91-93426 71622