Industrial Ethernet Revisited:(

cakkostepen

Guys I still cannot solve the problem.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/cakkostepen/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!1pC_hPuUSH_iyHbPPU7oeF5Q!105&_c=PhotoAlbum&_c02_owner=1 this is what the situation looks like. there are two photos in the space. When I ping the PLC I get a response but when I check for available nodes in the network, it cannot find any nodes or devices online. I need urgent help please...

Similar Topics

What's everyone using for their wireless ethernet radios? Just for a couple remote 1794flex racks a couple city blocks away. We've used Esteem in...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have a huge stock of the following encoder cable. Is it possible to use it for industrial Ethernet connection also? (automation and...
Replies
Views
Hello, first time poster. I've been tasked with designing an industrial Ethernet network with about 200 nodes. I'm struggling with setting up a...
Replies
Views
I am starting a project to upgrade our building utility system. The actual swap out will be done by outside contractor. The new system is IP...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how’s going? We get one SIMOTION D435 machine. The communication between D435, PLC and HMI is built by Ethernet cable. (D435 IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom