Plc security & fire alarm

Afiba

Hello everybody,
i am working on a security alarm system which is to alert a remote computer over the internet when intrusion or fire is detected. can anyone help me in any way ?choice of plc,HMIs, sensors and stuffs like that

My gut feeling with this one is that there is someone in the security field who specializes in this.

Just like robotics, CNC, vision systems, etc. can have applications controlled by PLCs, "canned" systems specific to an application tend to save money in the long run because someone already "did that".

I would "Google" the topic until I found a niche vendor.

I recommend a smaller size slc for this, like an AB Micrologix 1500. If all you are using is simple inputs and simple outputs, this should be ideal.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Searching the site, this is the newest/closest to my question thread I found on safety PLCs, editing the safety task, etc...
Replies
Views
I am trying to evaluate the differences between using FactoryTalk Security and the Service Edition of Rockwell software to limit access to edit...
Replies
Views
Has anyone on this site used the Automation Direct Sure Servo software? It is Sure servo Pro. Reason i ask is now the company i have been working...
Replies
Views
Happy new year all I have several PLC’s that I need to pass data between, but don’t want anyone to be able to reach another PLC with programming...
Replies
Views
I need an advice. I was doing some check of my previous projects for internet penetration, and I have found out that there are a lot of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom