dl06

AGENTTINFOIL

totally frustrated again! after reviewing the manual on the wiring of my outputs, and checking then rechecking my coils will not energize and my leds show an output on. I must be missing something. any suggestions from the experts would be greatlly appreciated.

this is what I have, my output is 24 dc - which goes to my coil and returns 24 dc + this is on y1 and y2 and I also have 24 dc+ to v0. now unless I just totally miss read the manual this should be correct. thanks for your reply and any help stephen

What is the full model number of your DL06? Is it relay, sinking, or sourcing?

You need to power the transistor output stage on the DL06.
If you have sinking, follow page 2-23 of the manual carefully.
Negative 24DC goes to common "C", not "V0". Positive 24DC goes to "+V".

"24V" and "0V" is a small internal 24DC supply for use on the input stage if you need it.

Keith