Complicity Woe's

foosme

I am in need of some advice. I have inherated a power plant that has complicity HMI. I have 5 HMI's that are comunicating but I do not have any data showing up on the view screens. It is blank in the value fields. I do not have any value's on the work station in the control room either. I have checked the network. It is fine. I can see data in the workbeanch in the device comunications but still no values. I have I have 10 other HMI's that are working fine. Help!!!

I have tried to edit this post. I was half a sleep when I entered it. Please disreguard this post I will put a better one in.