please help agraduate student

el_oxory

hi every one
iam mahmoud wagdy,student in final year electrical power engineering and i want all members whom have an experience in plc to help me
i want an industrial application or project to make it in my final graduate project

if any one want to help me with application,please contact me at

[email protected]

Okay, how about creating the specification, designing, and writing the logic (it can be done freehand) for an elevator. There are even some examples on here and else where on the web. For a final year student it should be a breeze.

Your local utility (power company) should be able to help you more with your project since standards for safety, power (electric codes etc) are different from region to region. You may be able to do some "marine" application that will more general.

Hi Mahmoud

I think you need to be more specific.
Please mention what you need idea or all project.
Let us know what you familiare with (PLC type motor controls ect)otherwise lot of option might be non relevant.

Happy Ramadan and esay fast.

Mahmoud,

can't you do as students around here do: contact a company to see if they have a project that has to be done. It works fine over here, the student is confronted with a real life situation and the company gets an idea about the students abilities. It's rather common over here the company takes on the better students after they graduated.

Kind regards,

jvdcande said:
Mahmoud,

can't you do as students around here do: contact a company to see if they have a project that has to be done. It works fine over here, the student is confronted with a real life situation and the company gets an idea about the students abilities. It's rather common over here the company takes on the better students after they graduated.

Kind regards,

This is true knowledge. Best way to get experience and a foot in the door.