Rockwell Activation Disk

Whay not call A-B and get replacemnet activation?
If you still have an old master disk you can recover it online!

If you loose your activation file, you can get a reset code online from the AB support website. You are allowed 1 reset code/year. If you need more, then call to tech support.

Losing your activation is not all that bad. I formatted the drive on my laptop once and forgot to remove all my keys. I thought I was in "big" trouble, but one phone call to A/B tech support took care of it.

Also, a co-worker of mine was installing RsLogix in his new laptop when he realized he had misplaced his master disk. A/B sent him a replacement master disk for his software. Along with the new master disk, was a request from A/B for him to write them a letter explaining why he would not be returning his old master disk. He wrote "I will not be returning my original master disk to you because I lost it"

End of story.

I thought i lost my master disk one time..It was after my lap top was stolen and i thought i had the disk in the bag..(Bad place to leave master disks!!)..One call and i had a new one shipped out to me over night..I was still under support then so they shipped a new CD with the latest revision on it to..about 4 months later i found the origioal disk...In the box with the CD.. DOH!!

I will admit i have made a copy of my disks now..They are in storage as a "Just in case"..becouse i do use the master to run the software at home..

Ken...

"It was RSLogix 500 Starter... he only had to write it 500 times."

Thankfully it wasnt RSLogix 5000!!!!

D