LG and CITECT SCADA

engtalal

Dears

Could you please help me to find the way to communicate between the CITECT SCADA and LG master-k PLC, which protocol? if you know a free OPC server for LG.

Best regards

Best place to start is at www.citect.com
Citect has drivers for most PLCs.
Also, if your PLC supports Modbus or Modbus Ethernet, this can be even easier.
Another option is to try the Citect Knowledge base.

engtalal,

I just opened the I/O devices part of the Citect helpfile and they provide a serial driver for LG K500 and K1000. Please forgive my ignorance, but I don't know the difference between these two and the master-k PLC you mentioned. Maybe there's a possibility to use the same setup?

Kind regards,

Similar Topics

I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
I am new to Citect SCADA and I am building the graphics for a page that will contain the control of a plant by a Kingfisher RTU. The project I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I aim to use Aveva Plant SCADA 2020 to read and write data from/to Omron CJ2M CPU35 PLC using OMFINS protocol. However I have Bad Data...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm trying to do the following, I have some experience with Citect but can't seem to figure this out. I/O Tag: BoxPos1_ProdNum (Data Type...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom