317t + Adi4

fedesara

I am using how much described in the title to make some tests in the management aces.
The problem is that it keeps on giving me an error 80000 or generic problems on the encoder when this is in partnership to an axle of positioning. or I declare that a channel of the ADI4 is of positioning, and I also declares qual it is its in partnership encoder. useless, the relay of ready some ADI4 continues to blinkare and doesn't want to know of it. If I use him/it instead as axle of speed, or without encoder, any problem. Encoder you will say you... Instead no. If the same encoder I use not it as in partnership external encoder to the axle, he works also. Coupled no. ps doesn't do difference if am incremental or absolute from the same problems!
Does someone of you have the solution???
thanks!