Interbus ibs s5 dcb/it configuration

shandra_ck

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this interbus module. Its connected to s5 135 U.

Can I use step 5 to configure and monitor this module? Is there any additional software needed to link up with s5, for example com db?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Shandra

shandra

If you are asking about what I think you are, then you require Phoenix IBS CMD G4 software. Click here for info

I believe that in Step5 you call certain FB's and DB's to configure and communicate with this module. There might be info on this in PDF downloads from the site I have given you.

Hope this helps

Paul

Similar Topics

Does anyone out there have the configuration files and/or a manual for the Interbus host controller used with the old Honeywell/Moeller IPC620...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I’m going to use IBS S7 300 DSC-T to communicate with my S7-300 to Interbus I/O modules, but I don’t know how to make the necessary...
Replies
Views
Hi I have problems with an equipment recently arrives from Europe, I was never before work with Siemens PLC so do not have experience with that...
Replies
Views
I am stuck on fail ctrl error 1013 cannot get IP nor can do firmware update need help pls urgent
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am currently working on a Simatic S5 upgrade to the S7-400. The currently installed configuration PLC is connected to 3 LENZE 9300...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom