Kepware to Web page or Excel

glenncovington

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to serve up real (nearly) time data to management. After doing a little research I downloaded the Kepserver demo. Hooked up to a ML1000 and receiving data. I think I have the OPC Quick Client setup and working also the DX Connection.

I cannot figure out how to get the information from here to another program (i.e. excel, access, etc.) Anyone done something similar that would be willing to post an example spreadsheet. I feel like the DX connection should allow a DDE Link to excel, but I cannot figure out how to establish the link.

Thanks,

Glenn

Similar Topics

I have a strange Kepware issue I have been dealing with for a few weeks. I have Kepware setup with the Omron NJ Ethernet driver and reading in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am after some assistance setting up kepware to take tag data from an FX5U PLC, I have tried many many port numbers and still cant get a...
Replies
Views
Im trying to get data from AB guardlogix controller using Kepware in a remote location but it seems that version 6 can only support contrologix...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have anyone came across issue with Kepware or Linkmaster not returning correct values (Unknown Quality) for some tags From OPC DA Client...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to configure KEPWare to poll a Modbus device via Modbus TCP/IP. However, everything I’ve tried results in an error being reported...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom