OT: Network Card Dongle

Jimmie_Ohio

This is quite a bit non-PLC, but you guys always are a good resource. A know a lot of you use notebook computers and a lot of you use network connections.

I have an old notebook that cannot be upgraded to use a CardBus type of network card. This is not so bad since my old network card works great. However, here's the one problem:

I have a Linksys network card # NP100. The network coupler or "dongle" (cable) which couples the PCMCIA card to a standard Ethernet cat5 cable is Linksys part # NP100C and is damaged due to getting smashed around in my computer bag over many years of excessive use and travel.

1) I have tried to order this from everybody. Linksys says it is "discontinued".
2) Most Ebay sellers don't include this dongle with a new card.
3) Every time I try to order one from someone who has it "in stock", they end up not having one.
4) I have "Froogled" "Yahoo-ed" "Googled" etc. and I'm running out of options.

Does anyone know of any kind of source for an item like this?