Tsx??? Xbt???

tsx??? xbt???

• TSX??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XBT??

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

morzian

Hi! Do you know about TSX4740 PLC? Is this model still existing/ supported by manufacturer? What hardware/software is required for upload/download of program to this PLC?

One more.. the XBT801010 touchscreen panel. Is this model still supported? If not, what is the substitute? Where can I find one? What software is required for configuring this touchscreen display?

Thanks! More power!

The Telemecanique TSX47 family of controllers are still supported however they are not encouraged for new installations.

The programming software requires the OS2 operating system.

I suggest you contact your local Schneider Electric office for help in locating software for this legacy PLC family.