bowl feeders manufacturer in michigan

rbbalaji

Hi Folks,

I was just wondering if there were any bowl feeder manucfacturer's in Michigan.

They all seem to be concentrated in Indiana and Illinois for some reason.

Thanks,

B

Radix Ind. Warren MI. Most Michigan places feed nuts and bolts. If you want to feed trickier parts I do suggest Indiana (Hendrix Automation)or others around Indianapolis. I'm from IL and most places will go to Indiana for hard to feed stuff.

Try this link:

http://www.kellysearch.com/us-product-102132.html

I'm curious as to why the location of your vendor is a problem...

From my experience, a good vibratory bowl feeder is worth every penny the manufacturer charges. Generally the operation is simple (depending of course on the part geometry) and would not require much tech support after it has been successfully commissioned.

Therefore, I'd rather buy a good feeder at any cost from someone a thousand miles away than a "vibratory ashtray" from a local source who doesn't know what he is doing. (I overheard that reference from a "good" vendor who a client hired to fix the work of a "bad" vendor that he threw out.)

I recommend Hendricks or Performance and they are both out of the Indy area, the bowl feeding capital. I've had less than satisfactory results with Dial-X.

Performance has a rep in the SE Michigan area, Rob Pardikes. I can PM his phone number if you need it.

Last edited: