How to put a C7-626 OP into transfer mode?

Johnny T

I need to load to a C7-626 OP and wondered how to put it into serial transfer mode. I know that usually you can press a couple of keys during boot up and it'll go straight into transfer mode. Any idea what those keys are on a C7-626 ?

Many thanks

JT ;-)

During bootup hold <ESC> and the up arrow to go into serial transfer mode. Holding <ESC>, right arrow and down arrow will erase the memory (restore to factory settings).

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom