Programing thermocouple "J" with RSLOGIX 500

I'm a beginner using this and i connot configure the correct scale using the I/O configuration.
The "J" thermocouple works from 0 to 750 ºC.
I would really apreciate an example.
Thanks.

Use the setup wizard in Logix500. Click on IO configuration. Select the Thermocouple input module. Click advanced config. Then select configure. Configure the analog input card. The returned temperatures will be I:x.0, I:x.1, I:x.2, I:x.3. The value will be either in whole degree units or 1/10 of a degree units (eg, 1000 is 100.0 degrees) depending on what you pick for the configuration.

Go to www.ab.com. On the left hand side, select publications library -> manual. Enter the part number of your TC module in the search window and download the manuals for the card.