hardware configuration of s5-95u

mehkocak

if you have any experience with s5 plcs can you tell me how can you do the hardware configuration of s5-95u.
thanks

The S5-95U has a fixed configuration.
The onboard i/o has the addresses I32.0-I33.7 (digital inputs) + Q32.0-Q33.7 (digital outputs) + I34.0-I34.3 (digital inputs with interrupt) + IW36-IW38 (counter inputs) + IW40-IW54 (analog inputs) + QW40 (analog output).
Additional i/o that is added in the same way as for S5-100U series starts with I0.0 or Q0.0 in slot 0.

The various counters, analog i/o and interrupt inputs are enabled in DB1.

What do you want to do?

hi mehcocak,

I suppose you need to configure the analog inputs or counters. You need to access DB1. If you tell what do you want to do, i will try to give the solution or send you the handbook.

good luck

yes that's it
I should configure the analog inputs and also if I add more digital inputs and output what about the adresses.

thanks

analog inputs

Hello

If you need to use the integrated analog inputs, you must write the number of inputs you need in the DB1, parameter AI. For the addresses, use the information of jesper. There are a lot of parameters in DB1, I have a handbook (8.195 kb) where everything is explained.

To know about more addresses of external cards you should have the handbook. ¿how can i send it to you?