PLC-3 to Prosoft MVI Modbus

TRIGUY

Has anyone successflly implemented ANY prosoft I/F to PLC3?
My hardware:
  • PLC-3 (not 3-10)
  • S5 Scanner
  • 1771-ASB series D Remote IO
  • MVI171-MCM(prosoft)
Background
I copied the program example for the PLC-5 provided by prosoft, using the PLC-3 instruction MVF in place of COP, and hardcoded the section of indirect logic used to calc the data block. All else follows SIMILIAR format. Data tables are duplicates.

The module configuration is downloaded and i confirmed that the port of the MVI is sending modbus command using the prosoft built in data analyzer.

The problem:
BTR/BTW responds with a status command requests( modbus command list) and increments this each time the modbus message is sent. after several messages, the BTR/BTW /EN bit hangs up and the instructions never /DN or /ER. Information exchange betwrrn BTR/BTW and MVI stops.

The Retry fail is disabled

Regards...