Confirming Analog output

sparks636

Hey me again. I have tried to make a simple analog program, where I make an input activate a "mov" function. I move (source:32767,dest:N7:whatever), and then do another "mov" (source:N7:whatever, dest:O:1.0). What I am trying to do is get some sort of analog output out of my card. Am I doing this right, and if I have my settings as 4-20, if I put in 32767 should I not get 20ma out? Any help will do, thanks!

I think you're on the right track, however you may want to check your output/input card configuration and scaling.

In "most" cases you'll be using 3277-16384 equals 4-20ma. Somewhere in the input/output card documentation you will find what numbers you can expect to see.

I hope this helps you a little.

This is pretty cool.....it's about time I can offer some assistance to someone else :)