Motor Parmeters for AB Ultra3000 Servo Drive

peng

Hi,

I am about to load motor parameters to an AB Digital Servo drive (Ultra3000). I have the .udp file with me, but I have not loaded the file using the Ultraware software. Does any one have some procedure for this.

Thanks

While connected to the drive, in the Application explorer tree on the left hand side of UltraWare:

1) Select the filename and drag it onto the on-line drive shwon above it.

It's pretty intuitive, but they don't do a very good job of explaining it.

Similar Topics

Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Here's what happened, Operator turned on the disconnect for an auger while it was still running to cut power. Auger DID in fact turn off, but the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, In my facility we have multiple 3HP 460V motors that are being controlled by VFDs which drive conveyor belts. The drives are randomly...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Kindly, has anyone tried to control Lenze servomotors with Siemens S120 drives ? Any special hints ? Have some concerns for the resolver and servo...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom