help with mitsubishi COMPUTER link protocol

sorrrrrin

Could someone help me with computer link protocol from mitsubishi?
I need to transmitt data to a FX2N plc. For this I developed a program in java that transmitts the data to the plc. The thing is that the data, represents a program that I don't know , I mean a user from the internet makes a program like
ld x0
out y0
and the my java program should interpret it, and transmitt it to the plc, and then run it.

Could that be possible using computer link protocol?? Do I need rs instruction too?

I saw that the computer link protocol has a format like :
ack-station number-plc number- ..command(Read,Write)-.. .-(CRC)

Should I only transmitt this array of bytes via serial port ? Does the plc have to be in run mode when I transmitt the array?

Thanks Vava Sorin, student at Automatics Computers & Electronics Faculty , Romania/Craiova