plc2/30 question

Ray Carroll

Greetings,
I have a question about a command for the AB PLC2/30 processor. The statement "AFI", does anyone know much about it, I am in India right now, and now manuals are available. Thanks you.
Ray

AFI=always false instruction

It is often used to disable a rung for trouble shooting or project startup. I have also seen it used to disable code that was no longer needed.

If you post your questions in the "reqular" forum, you may get better responses.

Ken

Last edited:

Similar Topics

HI again guys, Still converting my PLC2 project and ran into an issue with a timer. I get that the PLC2 timers Start at the 030 address and...
Replies
Views
I am working on a conversion project to upgrade a machine's controller from a PLC2 to a CompactLogix. I know how the inputs and ouputs are...
Replies
Views
Need some help: I have a customer with a lot of old machines, most of them PLC2s. Working just fine, no question to offer replacement yet. I must...
Replies
Views
I am converting a PLC2 to a SLC and there is an instruction (ZCL).???? There is a Get Equal then (ZCL). What is this doing? Thanks for the help.
Replies
Views
OK, so I have seen the threads pop up and I had been doing some research into getting over this hurdle for a bit after I ran into some of these...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom