AI plc 500

epass98

trying to run AI series 500 on laptop with XP. Main screen locks up with the following messsage {not INT 24h or didn't originate in real mode) Installed ver. 8.18 this morning. made AB500 compatible with WIN 95. Used dos command to execute program. Activate is installed. Any tricks on how to run the program with an XP laptop besides installing Win 95/98 as a second operating system.?

The app AB500.exe should start up just fine in XP. If you have problems, try setting the compatibility to one of the older os. Set compatibility by right clicking on AB500.exe, select Properties, Compatibility tab, then change the OS under Compatibility Mode.
To go online, it would be easier to use RSLinx instead of the AI drivers.

Similar Topics

Can we use a Simotion D455 ethernet port x127 as a gate, to access S7-1500 plc Tia Portal program ? In the Simatic manager, we used Netpro to do...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an ABB PLC (PM573) and it has without MC card. I need to take backup from PLC to PC (in automation builder v2.7 ). My...
Replies
Views
Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
Everyone, i am in the process of purchasing the Slc 500 version of software to support what we have and i have a question. Several of our...
Replies
Views
Looking for options to write data to Siemens PLC. Looking for something closest to way we were doing it with AB PLC and excel sheet. Old way...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom