Siemens EPROM Burner

catserveng

Anyone know where I can find a used Siemens EPROM burner? We're trying to support some units equipped wioth S5-95U PLC's and according to my local Siemems rep, the Siemens burner is no longer available? Thanks.

according to my local Siemems rep, the Siemens burner is no longer available

That's not strictly true, the external USB prommer (6ES7792-0AA00-0XA0) can program S5 EPROM & EEPROMS as well as S7 memory cards & MMC's

An adaptor for the S5 devices is supplied with the unit.

Kevin H

Similar Topics

I have a Siemens S7-200 with a bad output. Bought a new processor, PN 6ES7 214-1AD23-0Xb0, to replace it. I have an EPROM Memory Module, PN 6ES7...
Replies
Views
I did this once before but it was about 30 years ago I just tried it on a plc this morning and,when i fitted the eeprom and downloaded the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Dear Friends. I have one Siemens S5-95U PLC with EPROM installed in it, i am unable to upload program from the PLC although i have STEP5...
Replies
Views
Hello, One of my colleagues were at a plant were we have two old Siemens 314s running on identical seperate processes. He did a minor...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have one siemens S5 CPU 103 PLC.the CPU shows battery low signal . hence we replace the battery . but after replacing the battery plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom