S7-200 V memory

Edwinsky

This morning I uploaded the program of our form fill and seal machine with s7 200 cpu 216 intalled on it. I save it on pc, swapped 2 inputs (edit offline)on program and hardwire due to damaged input. When i dowloaded the proram i noticed that the parameters (angle, positions) monitored on touch screen are all zeros. I restored this pameters manualy on touch screen. my question are how can i download program and save with this parameters which in Vmemory i think. Is it similar to N7 of AB? Can i monitor this change and value online. Is it in Data Block? Im using MicroWin V3.2.

Thanks in advance.

Edwin

There are 2 memory areas on the CPU (RAM and ROM).
While download or upload the blocks will always be taken
from the ROM area.
All changes to the V-Memory (no matter if retentive or not)
will affect only the RAM area.

So if your DB has a init value 0 and you upload the DB on
a later Point the value will be still zero.

To avoid that you have 2 options.
Microwin:
Before upload use the option "Create DataBlock from RAM".
All RAM values would be written persistent into ROM.

UserProgram:
You could use the SMB31 and SMW32 to store a single memory
address into internal eeprom(ROM) at runtime.
Alternate you coud use follwing library to store a range of addresses.
http://www.s7-200.net/Scripts/entry.php?entry_ID=2&Part=1