New PLC Simulator

ibg_dk>> ... no, i think it varies for every user because of his account

btw... i've encountered few bugs then i was playing with the simulator, first time i've started it ... i've compiled just few open/closed contacts and coils ... then trying timers and counters it totally refuse to work for me, no matter if firefox or explorer is used, and nothing helps till that ... did anybody had similar problems?

I couldn't log on, it wouldn't accept my username/password info.

Why should you have to create a new account just to access the simulator? that doesn't make any sense.

Works great!
I made a 1 rung Sample program and saved it to the server.
If I want to share this file, is it available to the group?
Or do I have to save it locally, and attach it to a post?
If option 2, then .plc type files should be allowed as attachments.
Nice Work Phil

Yes, your may use the same name and password for both sites. When you register for the PLC Simulator, wait about 30 seconds before trying to log on. It takes a few seconds for the server to set your new account.