DIN Rail One-Shot Opto Device?

grover1

Greetings,

Does anyone know if there is an off the shelf DIN rail mounted, regenerative one-shot that has an optically isolated, solid state input and output? My application uses a sensor that activates its 24VDC NPN output (sinks) for 100msec. On the low-to-high rising edge of this output, I need to deliver a 30msec +5VDC pulse to the next circuit. Two wires in, two wires out, a control for setting the pulse width and DIN rail mount would be the ideal component.

Does such a device exist, or am I asking for too much in one package?

Grover

Kamenges,

Thanks for the link to the Banner M4-2. That is precisely what I am looking for. I may need one opto out, not sure yet, but the input and one-shot features right on the money. I appreciate your taking the time to find it and respond.

Rsdoran,

As I always, I value any advice you have to offer and appreciate the link to the timer. It unfortunately had a mechanical relay output.

Regards,

Grover