Reading Mitsubishi FX1N Data Memory using Delphi/Pascal

psim

I am wanting to write some software using Delphi/Pascal to read the data memory in a Mitsubishi FX1N PLC through the PLC programming port.

I believe the protocol used to communicate with the PLC through the programming port is called Melsec CPU direct, but I can't find the command structure anywhere.

Can someone please help me with this.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Similar Topics

Hi, Today I connected up a previously spare QD68TD-G module, configured for inputs from eight K-type TC's. However, when I connect a Fluke to...
Replies
Views
I am new to this. I have a customer wanting to use a MicroLogix 1400 to control a Mitsubishi A8NEIP-2P. All I can find on the Mitsubishi site is...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I am implementing Mitsubishi Protocol format 4 for a HMI to communicate with FX -3G and FX-3U series PLCs. I am not able to read ER...
Replies
Views
Hello, Will the Protocol format 1 or 4 support reading of ER (extended data registers) in Mitsubishi PLCs? Which protocol i have to implement to...
Replies
Views
Hello All We are running into a series of problems when reading from GOT 15 series HMI's then writing back to the same GOT. After writing to GOT...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom