Interbus

Jezz

Hi All,
we have 5 packing machines all using DOS based PC controls:eek: and Interbus I/O ,now my question is can we conect to the interbus network with a windows based PC running an I/O server to collect plant data? If we can how do we do it..o_O

Check the Pheonix Contact web site, they would usually have something like this. They have interbus PC cards available, and a few years ago they were pushing a PC controller based on interbus.

Similar Topics

I am stuck on fail ctrl error 1013 cannot get IP nor can do firmware update need help pls urgent
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am currently working on a Simatic S5 upgrade to the S7-400. The currently installed configuration PLC is connected to 3 LENZE 9300...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who needs to upgrade a currently working INTERBUS system. Their currently working remote panels using PHOENIX CONTACT are in...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, Can anybody tell me how to Integarate profibus as master and interbus IO's as s slave.Actually i am having Bosch CL350 Plc and...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I’m going to use IBS S7 300 DSC-T to communicate with my S7-300 to Interbus I/O modules, but I don’t know how to make the necessary...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom