dOPC ToolKit. There is a problem whith it.

Valera

Could anybody help me?
I wrote a program by the Delphi 7&dOPC ToolKit. This program is OPC client that gets data from OPC server and displays its.
There are first computer (I have called it COMP 1), second computer (I have called it COMP 2). There are OPC client that is launched on the COMP 1 and OPC server that is launched on the COMP 2. What class and method of this class must I use for solve this task: OPC client must find (connect) to the OPC server. Now it can't do it becouse in the DCOM config window I don't see this OPC server. When I launch OPC Scout (OPC client made by Siemens)on COMP1 it can connect to the OPC server and I see tags of OPC server and values of these tags.
What I must do?

I'm sorry for my bad english. It is at the bottom of our lack of understanding.
I try to explain again:
1.I want to connect with my OPC client to 1 remote OPC server (OPC Server is not on the same computer as my OPC client).
2.I enter the property servername OPC.SimaticHMI.PTPro.
3.I set property computer name of remote computer.
4.I launch OPC client by this can't connect to OPC server.
5.I launch OPC Scout (OPC client made by Siemens). I can connect to remote OPC server (computer is remote, OPC server is OPC.SimaticHMI.PTPro).
6. I run DCOMconfig and I don't see name of OPC.SimaticHMI.PTPro in the window of DCOMconfig program.
7. I do all these actions (from 1-3 but when I do 4 I get OK) on another computer. I run DCOMconfig on this computer and I can see name of OPC.SimaticHMI.PTPro in the window of DCOMconfig program. I launch OPC client and OPC client connect to remote OPC server.
I think that I received unsuccessful result because did not see the OPC.SimaticHMI.PTPro in a window of DCOMconfig program. But!! OPC Scout can connect to OPC.SimaticHMI.PTPro in the same conditions! Therefore I think that I should write procedure/functions/code that the dOPC client worked just as the OPC Scout Client.

I look forward to hearing from your community. The decision of this problem very important for me.