MOSCAD to SLC504

bill@nwc

Hi Guys,

Anyone have any success connecting a Motorola MOSCAD to an Allen Bradley SLC5/04? I'm using the SLC2plc1.fls driver in the MOSCAD,
cabling is 2-3, 3-2 5-5 to the rs232 port on the SLC. I don't know very much about AB but know about MOSCAD. Any ideas?

Thanks

If your tx and rx are flashing you should be talking your addressing may be incorrect.

Are you getting an error light on the CPU.

Sorry for the late reply have not been to the site in a while.

Webhead,thanks for responding but I have it figured out. Our problem was in the PLC I/O link Column Definition. Have you done this before? If you have questions about this link let me know. MOSCAD rules!

Bill

Similar Topics

I was updating my FIU (Master?) to try and improve radio communications. But I also ended up deleting the Modbus configuration on Port 2, so my...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have been asked to upload the configurations and possibly make changes to an existing Motorola MoScad radio system. It consists of a...
Replies
Views
Hi..anyone can help how this MOSCAD heartbeat works?..thanks
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm working on a water reservoir job and the client wants to extend the existing PLC configuration so he can monitor additional...
Replies
Views
I got my hands on an old motorola Moscad. I can connect to it, but I don't have the password so it won't let me read the hardware, or view the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom