Printing from Panelview Plus

i am a robot

i am interested in printing screens from a panelview plus (specifically: PV Plus 1250 with printer on ethernet), but i can't find any good info as to how to set up a printer to accomplish this.

seems like a simple task -- how do i do it?

thanks for the help

figured it out.

there are printer setup options in the Panelview's Terminal Settings. a tag can be assigned for Remote Display Print under Global Connections in RSView ME.

Similar Topics

I have a customer who has 20 of our systems using PanelView Plus 7 Performance Series A terminals. With how hard it is to find printer nowadays...
Replies
Views
Hi All First, thanks in advance for your help. Now, I was asked to print a label that says basically if the process was ok or not, a zebra...
Replies
Views
Problem - I will be using a CompactLogix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B to run a skid and a Panelview Plus 7 Standard as the HMI. The customer would like the...
Replies
Views
Greetings, Panelview Plus has a print screen capability. I thought this may be an easy way to print a report without using a PC. Simply create...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I have 2 PanelView Plus 1000 HMIs that need to print to the same printer. I have a printer that works USB, but I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom