IEC61131-3 software

gregmac

I'm writing what will basically be a soft PLC, and after doing a lot of research, it seems a good method to do this would be to write an IL parser (basically, a runtime that can run IL programs). Though there are many runtimes, there are few that run on Linux, and they all cost a LOT of money to implement.

Can anyone see any problems with using IL to do this?

What I'm looking for is a graphical editor that is capabile of editing in any of the IEC61131-3 languages, and can convert them to IL (which will then be uploaded to the soft-PLC). Any suggestions?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello to all! I am a student of electrotechnics and automation. I have nearly reached the goal and have to do my diploma-thesis. I have to...
Replies
Views
Hello all :hand: I've been browsing Google and forums for a while but haven't found a solution to my problem so far. To give a bit of context, I...
Replies
Views
I'm using structured text in Beckhoff Twincat 3 but this question likely applies to Codesys in general. Suppose I have two function blocks, fbA...
Replies
Views
How can I make symbols in Global Variable? I am able to create "SYM_XML" file with the main project file (CoDeSys V2.3.9.13 and select PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi. I use TwinCAT, but I guess its a general IEC61131-3 question. So I have a Profibus slave with 16 digital input. I like to link this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom