Micrologix 1100

KEN_KACEL

I am trying to find any information or examples of Web pages that can be stored in the PLC(micrologix 1100). I am working with some slc5/05 plcs and I can access the internal words/bits I/O via the preinstalled Web pages with my Internet Explorer, this has perked my interest(slicker then a greased pole). My customers can not get into thier PLCs without RSLinx or some kind of network linking software, or additional HMI hardware, or ME. With custom Web Pages I can bypass the HMI and write some simple SCADA applications to access the wanted info and broadcast it the the WWW. The world is getting a little better!!!
I also am looking for a new adventure DDE/OPC is getting to be old hat.

Similar Topics

Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an existing application that has a Powerflex 700 with a 20-COMM-E adapter controlled by a Micrologix 1100 via Ethernet. The setup...
Replies
Views
I have a MicroLogix 1100 and it's capable of ac or dc output voltages. What I don't know is how I'm supposed to tell the 1100 to use dc for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom