GEFANUC ic200mdd841 pulse train problem

harindra_nath

right now iam using ic200mdd841 for generating pulse train outputs for controlling stepper motors.i have followed all the instructions prescribed in the manual and still i am not able to generate pulses.The local system integrator is also involved and he is also unsucessful.if anyone of you have used this module for similar application please mail the program to the following address
[email protected]

Instead of asking for someone to email a solution directly to you, attach a copy of your project file to your post. Someone here take a look at it to see what you might be missing.

Have you tried generating pulses at a very slow frequency and long duration so that you can measure the voltage levels and determine whether or not you are truly generating pulses?

Are you configuring the module according to GFK-1504k(or later) Chapter 13?
What specifically do you not understand about this information?