4 plc questions?

callum01

hi,just haveing a few problems finding the answers to these questions
if someone can point me in the direction or even better answer them
thankyou
1.evaluate different forms of signals in PLC and describing what analogue and digital signals are
2.the resolution and relationship between analogue inputs,outputs and word length in relation to 9-bit,10-bit and 12-bit
3.what is meant by RS232C and how it differs from RS422A
4.wat these standards mean:
ISO
IEE
MAP

You're not going to get much help brining your homework here, unless you show some effort first.

Here's a tip on question number 2: Think back to your binary logic training. What is the highest number that you can produce with 9, 10, or 12 bits? How many different states does that represent (trick question)? How can YOU relate this to resolution?

What is resolution? If you can't define it, you'll never get the answer to this question.

Ooh, Ooh, ooh, I know, I know, pick me, pick me! I only charge $100/hr - 1 hour minimum.

Get REAL! At least spend an hour Googling up the answers - maybe Wikipedia, public library - hmm?

Put some EFFORT into it.

Rod

Lessee:
digital - light switch
analog - light switch with round knob
IEE - Institute of Electronic Energy
RS232C vis-a-vis 422 - older/newer, newer is better
MAP - informative, difficult to re-fold

Bonus answer:
SCADA - newer form of Jive/jazz - lookup Scat-Man Brothers

Last edited: