omron memory transfer

indra

I have CPU OMRON type C200HS and I want to save the program in the MEMORY card type C200HS-ME16K. Does anyone knows the procedure HOW TO TRANSFER THE PROGRAM FROM CPU ( C200HS ) TO THIS MEMORY CARD ( C200HS-ME16K ) ? At the moment I have omron software SYSMATE Ver 1.20 and "OMRON" CONSOLE PRO27.

INDRA

operated console

Hi, Anthony,

Thank you for your file of the memory omron transfer procedure. But I have another problem about using PROGRAMMING CONSOLE PRO27 especially to make the procedure on item 7 ( page 388 ) of your attached file. It's said "Turn ON SR 27000 from LSS or Programming console". Please help me, how to TURN ON SR 27000 from programming console ??

indra

indra,

With the key switch in the Monitor position, and with the 00000 in the upper left corner of the display, press the following keys: SHIFT, CONT/#, 2, 7, 0, 0, 0, MONTR. You should see on the top line of the display 27000, and under that it should indicate OFF. To turn on 27000, press the PLAY/SET key.

When the transfer is complete, the plc will turn off the 27000 bit.

Hope this will help.

Press 'SHIFT' > 'CONT/#' > 27000 > 'MONTR' > 'PLAY/SET'.

The 'PLAY/SET' button turns the bit on. The 'REC/RESET' button will turn it off. It's status will be displayed.

program transfer to memory

hi, everyone,

Thank's a lot for all you information.
I need one more confirmation, in the MEMORY CASSETE manual that Mr Antony gave to me, there is 2 ( two ) type transfer procedure. One is UM AREA DATA and the other is IOM AREA DATA. My question is, which one that I have to transfer from CPU to my MEMORY CARD ? UM or IOM ? What are the meaning of that ?

Regards,

INDRA

You probably want to save the UM area. This is the actual PLC program, PLC setup params and IO table.

The IOM is the contents of the memory locations. For example, if your PLC program is saving collected data.

Comparing Data

Jay Anthony said:
Read the enclosed file:
With reference to the below information taken from your attached file, can you please explain the key sequence to compare the UM data in the memory cassette to the UM area in the cpu using the programming console PRO27.

Thanks for you help and time
----------------------------------------------------------------
Comparing Data The following procedure is used to compare the UM Area data in a Memory Cassette
to the UM Area data in the CPU.
1. Make sure that power to the C200HS CPU is turned OFF.
2. Mount the Memory Cassette containing the data to be compared.
3. Turn on the CPU.
4. Switch the C200HS to PROGRAM mode.
5. Turn ON SR 27002 from the LSS or a Programming Console. The data in the Memory Cassette will be compared to the data in CPU and SR 27002 will be turned OFF automatically.
6. Read the status of SR 27003 to determine the results of the comparison. If SR 27003 is OFF, the data in the Memory Cassette is the same as that in the CPU. If SR 27003 is ON, either the data is different or the C200HS was not in PROGRAM mode when the operation was performed.

With the key switch in the Program position, and with the 00000 in the upper left corner of the display, press the following keys: SHIFT, CONT/#, 2, 7, 0, 0, 3, MONTR. You should see on the top line of the display 27003, and under that it should indicate OFF. Then press SHIFT, CONT/#, 2, 7, 0, 0, 2, MONTR. The 27003 will shift to the center position on the handheld and 27002 will be displayed on the left. To turn on 27002, press the PLAY/SET key. Then view the status of 27003.

Hope this will help.

Dear IO RACK and GTSUPPORT,

I tried to transfer the program ( UM ) with using console from CPU C200HS to MEMORY CARD but when I activated the SR 27000 to swithc ON with press PLAY/SET, there is appear alarm message "SYS FAIL FAL 9D". Then I try the key on the console position PROG, but when I switch ON SR2700, the display show ON and OFF again only in a milisecond. It means that the program already in the memory ? but why so fast ? How to check the program already keep in the memory card ?

Regards,

INDRA

omron memory transfer error

I tried to transfer the program ( UM ) with using console from CPU C200HS to MEMORY CARD but when I activated the SR 27000 to switch ON with press PLAY/SET, there is appear alarm message "SYS FAIL FAL 9D". Then I try the key on the console position PROG, but when I switch ON SR2700, the display show ON and OFF directly only in a milisecond. Does it means that the program already in the memory ? but why so fast ? How to check the program already keep in the memory card ? I read in the manual the possibility of this error is MEORY CAPACITY not enough. How to check the capacity of the program that I want to transfer to memory card ?

Regards,

INDRA