VFD Controal

The Simatic Manager (I believe that's what you meant) itself is not suitable to control speed of anything. That's hardware (PLC + VFD) and software (PLC program) what do the job.
Are you looking for general posibillities you have ?
Or maybe you already have some hardware and need help in programming that stuff ?
Be more specific.

That would depend, there are numerous options depending on the hardware.

You can use an analog output to a drives analog input to use V (0-10) or milliamp (4-20) as speed control.

A fieldbus (Profibus etc) offers methods to control speed.

Those were just 2 examples but there are many more options.

The specific HOW TO would depend on several factors which you have not provided enough details to offer specific assistance.