traffic light

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

There is a link at the top of the page:

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Please will go a long long way here.

Also, so do complete sentances, not fragments.

There are a lot of good hearted helpful people on here, many who have not replied. And sometimes after a bad day, they may not be the kindest person around.

A lot of people who post requests, and in some cases, demands, never post again.

Sometimes, we thought they were hoaxes.

Admitting that you are new here helps, but for the most part, people will want to see your efforts in what you have done, or learned, or found in the search bar.

"traffic light word compere method" is rather vague to many here. Posting a complete thought might help get some better responses.

regards.....

The "Compere" method ? is that like the bloke who introduces the boxing ?

Anyhow , as stated , learn some manners . You can afford to be pig ignorant when you know your stuff , but even then , you will find it is better to be polite.