COROS OP25 Online tutorials/docs?

zanor

Hi!

I know this is an outdated system but it's only for me to play with on my spare time :)
A couple of days ago I finaly sucessfully connected it to my computer! Wee hehe :)
But I have an little hard time understanding ProTool, does anyone know of any online documentation for lenerning ProTool/OP25?
And I also want to hook it up with my S7-200, For that I just need an nullmodem cable right?

Thanks!

Sorry for my bad english :p

Similar Topics

Hi, please, does anyone have experience with the internal hardware test of serial interfaces with home-made test adapters? (OP25 Equipment manual...
Replies
Views
I need the change coros op25 to op27 i have protool how to send program to op27 with protool
Replies
Views
hi everybody, My problem is when the op25 is starting there was a error of " 613 DB error No:101 (0,42) " What is it mean? Thank you.
Replies
Views
I just got my hands on a Siemens Coros OP25 but I have no idea on how to program it... After reading on this site I found out that I must use...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody... We have a problem about Siemens Coros OP 25. How can we back up and restore configuration and firmware program for that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom