Need Info TI-305-RIC Module

WireGuy1950

I was recently forced to go back into the antique archives to resurect what we call the "Cow Tipper".

The control is a real TI-305 series w/TI 330 processor and a remote rack communictating via a 305-LIC local module to a 305-RIC remote module.

I would like to get some information on the LIC / RIC modules, or at least any information on changes in rack I/O numbering. From what I see in the program, it looks as though the remote rack just continues on as if it were an expansion rack, no special programming at all.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply but AD does not list the 305-RIC or equivalent.

The only reason I am getting this involved is that when I fired up the control after about 8 years, the remote rack power supply blew.

I went to AD for a new rack (Integral power supply) and bought the DS-05B-1, but the -1 version included a note that said the CPU would be destroyed if I used it with a LIC or RIC.

After contacting AD they suggested I use the DS-05BDC rack which they say should work. I'm waiting for it to arrive. (Good Service from those people-- AB should be as good!).

Anyway, after looking through the uploaded program, I was a little confused by some of the IO references, not that someone could'nt have moved some cards around in the intervening years.
I just thought it might be better to have some information beforehand.

Thanks.

Guy