HSCE 1746 Question

Acme

I have read the manual and I still am a little bit confused about where the HSCE writes to about amount of pulses it has counted?

Thank You
Zach

The accumulated count shows up as an input word. their symbol is "I:e.1" the 'e' should be replaced by the slot number that the module is inserted in. Thus, if it's in slot 2 the address of the accumulated ccount is I:2.1

Similar Topics

I am upgrading an SLC system to Logix5000. I have a compact logix processor and a 1746-AENTR in the SLC rack. I have an encoder connected to the...
Replies
Views
I had a 1746-HSCE go suspected bad. have to swap the card in the morning. Other than dip switch settings is there any configuration to do?
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a machine where was a servo with extra encoder. That encoder had resolution 100ppr/5V. We did replace complet servopack (...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC 5/05 processor and I am trying to reference an output from a High speed counter card to be used elsewhere in the PLC. The output...
Replies
Views
I am upgrading HSC modules and have some questions. I can't attach the manuals for reference as they are too large. 1746-HSCE uses M0:e.1/4 for a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom