WinCC - Problem with Trends

Franz

Hi everybody !
I have big problem with trends in WinCC 6.0
After few days of normal work I received error message: "No Connection to Data Server" and I lost trends... After restart of WinCC everything seems to be ok but later on I lost connection again... Anybody have any idea ?

BR
Franz

This does sound like a memory problem. Check if your memoryusage just keeps increasing. Maybe the trends hits a "overflow" error!

Btw: Welcome to the Forum

Cheers
Borte

Similar Topics

Hi, I've got problem with historical trends in WinCC 7.0 SP1? When I display trend for period = 1..5 months everything is ok, but when I choose...
Replies
Views
We migrated a project from WinCC V 7.0 ( Windows XP) to WinCC V 7.5 (Windows 10).Every things okey .When the language translation button is...
Replies
Views
I have wincc flex 2008 project made with wincc flexible 2088 sp1 project hmi device is simatic pc panel 19" I want to change hmi device to run the...
Replies
Views
Hello During Compiling of WinCC Flexible Project It gives me following Error Internal error(Detail: cannot get parent folder-object type:VAR)...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone here, I'm facing a minor problem related to the WinCC Scada system which controls the desalination unit in the plant where I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom