thermometer

ryanrope

change temperature reading from ferinheit to celcius and celcius to ferinheit. the thumbwheel will represent the ferinheit reading the LED display will represent the celcius reading A selector switch will be used to change from one formila to another.

INFO: convert celcius to ferinheit c=(F-32) 5/9

F=(9/5 c)+32

OK, Ryan - it is time to get a clue.

You are going to get very little besides ridicule and harassment if all you do is post your homework assignment. (I might add that your posted assignments are poorly worded at that - is typing complete sentences too much work?)

We are professionals here. We come to help each other, and to help students. We do this for recreation, for mutual benefit, and to help the field progress by giving new programmers the benefit of our experience.

It is only fair to warn you that, for myself, one of the forms of recreation is picking on and ridiculing students who are obviously too lazy to do their own work and too lazy to formulate a question properly. Properly formulating a question means that you state the problem clearly and concisely, so that I don't have to get to your head with a can opener and peer inside to see what you are thinking. It means demonstrating that you have put enough effort into the question so we know you have tried to think through your task.

I will give you an "attaboy" for persistance - you make up in quantity what you lack in aptitude and effort!

You get an "awshit" for not understanding you are in school to learn technique and problem solving processes. You are not in school just to put squiggly marks on paper in your homework form.

By the way, in engineering, one awshit wipes out all of your attaboys.

Give Ryan enough rope and eventually she'll hang herself. It appears that ryanrope is jockeying into a position to get himself banished from the forum.

Ryan, at the time I write this, you've made 22 posts to this forum. Presumably, you've read the replies, both the ones offering useful advice to a student who is making a sincere attempt to learn, and the ones poking fun at a lazy student. My question to you is, which persona best describes you? Are you seriously trying to learn something about PLCs or are you just looking for somebody to do your homework for you?

So far, judging by your posts, I have come to the conclusion that you're an immature kid. I haven't yet made up my mind whether you're actually taking a PLC course or whether you're just pouring chum into shark-infested waters trying to whip up a feeding frenzy.

My finger smells of Aue de Keyboarde

Ryan,
Your attitude won't help you one bit, chill or you will find NO ONE will post answers to your queries.

See, the deal is we professionals act like professionals (well - sometimes)

And Phil can drop you down the elevator shaft if you are not careful.

Stick around and learn

Rod (The CNC Dude)

Rod said:
See, the deal is we professionals act like professionals (well - sometimes)

And Phil can drop you down the elevator shaft if you are not careful.

Stick around and learn

Rod (The CNC Dude)

Maybe a small 'extra' to help you understand the quote better because people don't always say things loud and clear, soo specially for you........how I understand the quote...loud and clear...

'We' live in the real world (and 'we' are 'professionals'). Living in the real worlds means that we will ;) if 'we' think that you fool with 'us' or disrespect us, but if you show us respect 'we' will respect you....even better we will help you..free of charge and no strings atteched....

👨🏻‍🏫 School is not like the real world....their you get chances over and over again....in the 'real' world there are people who will only give you one chance....and believe me there will come a time that you will be happy with this one chance....imagine if people will give you more than one chance....:eek: like in school....school is in this aspect 'not real world':rolleyes: And when I read your 'lines' from this topic...(n) I can only give you this advice; join the army after school; their you will learn the need to respect the others very fast.:geek:

AB SLC Ladder

XIC B30:0/0 BST DIV 5 9 N7:0 NXB DIV 9 5 N7:1 BND

BST XIC B3:1/0 BST ADD N7:10 -32 N7:99 NXB MUL N7:99 N7:0 N7:11 BND NXB XIC B3:2/1 BST ADD N7:11 32 N7:99 NXB MUL N7:99 N7:1 N7:10 BND BND

I hope that helps.

Can you do it for S7 as well please?

If he can't work that one out , better give up now before inflicting himself on the industry - I was a year into a degree at 18 , he is probably only into the 3 degrees .
Still , should guarantee plenty of work in the future .

I've now read all of Ryans posts and I can honestly say that this is not an engineering student. Most likely a marketing, management, or economics major.
Sad but true is that we'll all be working for someone like Ryan some day, that is, if we're not already.