Telemechanique TSX4740

Craig Watson

As part of an existing service contract 2 Telemech TSX4740's have been discovered on site and one of these has fallen over.

I am looking for the programming software for this range, I have PL7Pro but it looks like either this doesnt work with the 4740 range or I have the wrong UNITELWAY driver. I have also tried to install PL7Micro V1.8 but cant get this to install.

On a few earlier posts there is mention that it should be an OS2 system for this range, does anyody know of a windows based program I can use either propriatary or not, even an evaluation version would be useful in the short term.

Struggling on this one, other option would be to rip it out and install a shiny new S7 but thats not really a solution.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.