rslogic500

judahboxing

Hi to all and have a good day.

I am trying to install my RS logix 500, RS Lite and finally tranfer the activation key from master diskete to drive C:. The software works.
My problem is when i try to move the activation key from drive a: to a c:( using the master disk) a problem occur and A message is display on the screen and I quote "file not found". You know what happen the activation key was lost?. My question is how can I obtain activation key without buying another set of software? Can I reset the master disk(activation key)? How? Please advice I need the software very badly. We are shut down.

Many thanks,
judah

If you call Rockwell they will reset the activation for you.
Or you can just leave the floppy in the A drive and it will run the program.
Regards Alan Case