Wonderware Question....Nad app

ganutenator

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a little familiarity with modifying existing Wonderware NAD applications but have never set one up from scratch.

I know how to change the local view node directory location, but how does the view node know where the server is? How do you change the server path, or even view its location for that matter.

Also, regarding the notify clients selection. In the help section, it says that a flag is set. If the view node sees this flag, then it updates. Does anything else set this flag, or is it only a manual operation. I.E. If I do development on the NAD app at the server, and never click notify clients, will it ever happen?

Similar Topics

I have to work on a Wonderware HMI and have very little experience with it. The basic idea is to copy an old project, make a few edits, and load...
Replies
Views
Im using Wonderware Intouch machine edition v8.0. Question: How does the Math Worksheet/Task scripting work? I have the following expression...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using WonderWare Intouch at my factory for the HMI. Here is what I'm trying to accomplish: Save data values (27 of them) into one...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy 1. Please how can I create a shutdown button on the intouch? 2. Also how can I configure graphical Trend for 9 different values/tags in it?
Replies
Views
Is Inbatch basically programmed similar to a PLC, it then reads/writes to a dumbed down PLC, which then performs the outputs? I'm having trouble...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom