Question about S7 debugging

pboll

Suddenly, I cannot use breakpoint anymore, there are only "Delete All Breakpoints", "Breakpoints Active(on/off)" and "Resume" is not gray. What should I do?

Siematic manager view=online, block editor debug=test, cursor must be on a line of code, and you must have your block editor view set to STL. (In ladder view, you may still see the code in STL, but the breakpoints will not be allowed)

Similar Topics

I have an HMI 2711R - T4T Series B, and I want to know which PLCs, besides Micro 820, can communicate with it.
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a project that contains some routines in ST but mostly in ladder. Am I correct in assuming this 'rung': DB1001DO._01AV55_OPEN :=...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to reset the count on the RS Logix BackUp?? XXXXX PROGRAM IN PROGRESS_BAK445.RSS XXXXX PROGRAM IN PROGRESS_BAK446.RSS XXXXX...
Replies
Views
I have a few questions about Studio5000. 1. Why is my RA folder so big? its well over 100 GB. 2. How do you delete versions or extra files...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom