how do i know what type of processor i have --exp C type?

Snide

How do you find out if your processor is a slc 500 (C)?? I'm new to PLC's. also,is there good book that talks about beginning to advanced plc's...with programming and how they work. i want to learn all that i can.

Look at the label on the side of the processor... it will tell you the model number and series letter.

Similar Topics

I was wondering how hard it is to change the processor type in RSLogix500. By change processor type, I mean change the processor from say a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to increase the size of a data table to add timers in a SLC 5/04. When I save the program file online, go offline and add a timer to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am going to replace processor type from SLC 5/03 to SLC 5/04 in the exixting program offline because I am going to use SLC 5/04...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I just wanted to see if any of the bright minds on here had any opinions on these relay interface modules. Particularly, I would love to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me with understanding how to set/change these data types. We recently swapped from Invertek to AB drives...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom